DTP Designer : (DK Core)
Job Summary - Work with line manager on different types of projects to produce quality finished product on time and within the budget.
- Key Responsibilities
- – DTP checks (varies from project to project) at different design pass stages.
- – Development/Checks of new template/style guides.
- – Sample XML check (for xmlized projects).
- – Book folder maintenance.
- – CMYK pdfs: (Using Correct pdf preset) to PE/Printer.
- – Duplicate/Prepare and send InDesign files for co-editions.
- – Take in the plotter corrections and send revised pdfs.
- – CMYK/text pdfs to PE/Printer.
- – Send positional guides to GSO.
- – Send files to Archive.
- Knowledge & Skills
- – Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream from recognized institute/university.
- – 2-3 years' experience in related field.
- – Computer literacy in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, book folder creation, etc.
- – Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- – The ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- – Excellent attention to detail.
- – The ability to work as a team.
- – Imaginative and flexible thinking.
- – Ability to handle a team of DTP Operators.
Apply with resume to email@example.com mentioning the post applied for along with department preference
(DK Core, Travel, or Digital Media) in the subject.